Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Hip arthroplasty is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant. Such joint replacement orthopedic surgery generally it is conducted to relieve arthritis pain or fix severe physical joint damage as part of the hip fracture treatment. Hip replacements under go lots of cyclical stress.
- According to enquiry among surgeons, the patient with best chances to succeed with Total knee replacement should.
- Pain that keeps you awake at night
- Little or no relief from pain medications
- Difficulty in walking up or down stairs
- Trouble standing from a seated position
- Having to stop activities you enjoy, such as walking, because you're in too much pain.